Lone Goat Gallery is a small organisation with big ideas for the development of visual arts and culture in the Northern Rivers region of NSW.
We love to create partnerships with like minded organisations and individuals who share our passion for art-enabled community development.
We invite you to support the growth of the Lone Goat Gallery and our vision to provide a catalytic platform for artists, and a dynamic exhibitions program for locals and visitors alike.
The Lone Goat Gallery is a registered Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR).
All donations of $2 or more are fully tax deductible.
If you would like to become involved with the gallery as a philanthropist, donor or supporting partner, we'd love to talk.
Contact us here for more information
Lone Goat Gallery is a recipient of the NSW Government’s Stronger Country Community Fund 2019
Lone Goat Gallery 2021 Program has been supported by the NSW Government and Arts Northern Rivers Arts Restart Funding.
VOLUNTEERING AT LONE GOAT GALLERY
We seek volunteers who enjoy meeting and interacting with people, and would love to support and learn about our artists & exhibitions.
Gallery volunteers provide essential support as first point of contact for visitors, informative front of house service & administration, and artwork guardianship.
Lone Goat Gallery volunteers are integral to promoting gallery programming and providing a friendly and informed service that enhances visitor experience.
● Passionate about art
● Enaged with community
● Supportive of artists
● Welcoming of visitors
● A catalytic and creative platform
● Artist and audience focussed
● Supporting visual arts in the Northern Rivers region
● Enjoy learning about arts and culture
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Excellent customer service skills
● Friendly, open and welcoming attitude to all visitors
● Enjoy providing visitors with professional service and information
● Basic digital communication and email knowledge
● Willing to learn gallery-specific administration tasks
● Comfortable working autonomously and with the public
● Available for minimum two regular shifts per month
● Enjoy working in a progessive, dynamic, service oriented creative environment